Jio Pos Plus Login – Are you unable to login to your jio pos plus account? If yes, then you search for a proper solution ends here as here we are going to share the steps through which you can login to your jio pos plus app easily.
As we have already discussed before that Jio pos plus app is a retailer app and only retailer can use this app. So, if you are trying to login to jio pos plus using the normal jio account that you use on jio apps then you will face problems or errors that account doesn’t exist or similar error. So, to use Jio plus app you need to create a retailer account and after creating the retailer account, you can login to jio pos app.
Now, we are going to share the step to get jio pos plus login ID and password.
3) A popup will open on your screen asking you to enter your details.
4) Enter these details – Name, Email, City, Address, Firm Name, Mobile Number and Pincode.
5) Enter the code in the text field for verification purchase and click on “Submit”. You have successfully applied for partnership with Jio as a retailer.
6) Wait for a few days, you will receive a call from your area JC Manager and he will ask you some details.
7) Simply, answer the questions he asks.
9) That’s it. JC Manager makes you a Retailer if he thinks that you are eligible to become Jio retailer and once, you have become the retailer, your jio pos plus account will be created and you will get your jio pos plus login id password easily.
3) Enter the jio number that you have registered and enter your password
4) Click on “Login”
5) That’s it. You will be successfully logged in to jio pos app.
Jio Pos Plus Login Problem & Solutions:-
Q1 – I am getting “Agent authentication failed error from OID” error?
You have either entered wrong ID & password or you have not become retailer yet.
Q2 – I am getting “User is not present in OIAM” error?
You have either entered your wrong username or you have not registered as a retailer till now. Please, contact your area distributor or reliance Jio store from where you have applied to become Jio Retailer.
Q3 – I am getting “Failed to login. Try again.” error?
This error was coming to Android Pie users. Previously, this app was not compatible with the latest version of Android i.e. android PIE. But now, jio has launched the latest version of this app which is compatible with the latest android pie. All you need to do is to update jio pos plus to the new version.
Q4 – Why I am getting “Your account is not allowed to enrol. Please contact your system administrator, kindly do needful asap” error?
This error comes when your account hasn’t been activated yet or has been disabled. You need to contact your area distributor or visit any reliance jio store near you.
Q5 – Why I am getting Session expired error every time I open the app?
This is a very common error. You just need to login to your account again.
If you face any issues or problems then please comment below. We will help you to find the problems behind it and help you to resolve the issue.