Jio sim activation process for customers and retailers – Reliance Jio is one of the most popular telecom service provider in India and Jio is increasing its customer base day by day i.e. more users started migrating or purchasing Jio sim. If you are one of them but don’t know the activation process then you don’t need to worry about anything because here we are going to share a step by step guide i.e. how to activate jio sim as a customer and as a retailer using jio pos plus app.
Before going forward, I want to tell you that in this case, there are two types of jio users:-
Jio Retailer or Agent
Jio customer is a person who uses Jio sim while Jio retailer is a person who helps the jio customer to get the jio sim. The activation process of both these users are different and we have shared jio sim activation process of both users.
Firstly, we are going to share jio sim activation process for jio customers.
For Jio Customers:-
Majority of the activation process for jio customers is done at Reliance Jio store i.e. your aadhaar card, your fingerprint and details are collected by the retailer and they provide you with a new jio sim. After getting the sim, the only thing you need to do is tele-verification and now, we are going to share the step by step guide to get your jio sim tele verified.
Turn on your cellular network and open jio4gvoice app
Enter your jio number and verify it using OTP
Now dial 1977 using Jio4gvoice app
You will be asked some details of yours to match the details you have submitted while buying a jio sim card.
After verifying sim card, you will be asked to verify last 4 digits of your submitted aadhaar card number
That’s it. Your jio sim will get activated within a few minutes.
We have shared jio sim activation process for customers and now, we are going to share jio sim activation process for retailer i.e. how to activate jio sim through jio pos plus app.
For Jio Retailer (Jio Pos Plus App):-
Retailers need to collect the aadhaar card from the customer, his personal details and MNP port code. After collecting these necessary details simply follow these steps to activate jio sim card through jio pos plus app.
How to Activate Jio Sim Through Jio Pos Plus App (Retailers):-
2) Click on “Menu” and click on “Jio digital KYC”.
3) Select “Mobility” as your order type
4) Select “Digital KYC (Aadhaar)” and click on “Next”.
5) Capture the front view and back view of the customer’s aadhaar card and click on “Next”.
6) Select “Aadhaar” as POA and click on “Next”
7) Capture the customer photo and click on “Next”
8) Now, you need to enter the customer detail. Simply, click on the icon and scan the QR code printed on the customer’s aadhaar card. Right after QR code is detected, you will see that all the information is filled in the fields automatically.
9) Click on “Next”. Fill up the reference details and other required details and click on “Next”.
10) Click on “Prepaid” and select the Jio FRP recharge that you want to activate on that particular number. Enter ref no. and scan the QR code printed on the back of new jio sim cover.
11) Now, you will get 2 options after selecting the jio FRP recharge i.e.
If you are activation a new sim i.e. not ported from another network then click on “Vanity” else click on “MNP”. Enter the required details accordingly.
12) On the next page, you need to enter the OTP sent on customer alternate mobile number and agent mobile number. And you also need to enter the ICCID of the sim given to the customer.
13) Click on “Validate OTP”. Your order will be placed successfully.
That’s it. You have successfully activated jio sim of your customer.
Benefits of Jio Sim Activation Through Jio Pos Plus App:-
According to the current information, Jio retailers will get Rs 40 for activating every single jio sim. The price is correct up to this date but it may change or vary in future.
We have shared every single detail you need to know about Jio sim activation process for customers and retailers. If you face any kind of issues or queries then feel free to comment below. We will help you as soon as possible.