Reliance Jio Wrong Recharge Reversal (Step By Step Guide)
Reliance Jio Wrong Recharge Reversal Process – Have you recharged wrong Jio number by mistake and you want to get jio wrong mobile recharge refund? Then you are at right place as here we are going to share the steps through which you can get your refund credited in your wallet within 24 hours.
A few questions may arise in your mind after reading the article title that “Can jio recharge be reversed” or “How can I cancel my jio recharge” or “How to reverse jio wrong recharge”? If you ask this question to your friends or family then they will say that it’s your mistake that you have entered incorrect mobile recharge plan or mobile number and you are not going to get any refund or anything but what if I tell you that you can get Jio incorrect mobile recharge refund easily.
Yes, you can get refund for incorrect Jio recharge. The name of the whole process is “Jio wrong mobile recharge reversal process” and this process will work only if you have done recharge using jio pos plus app. If you have done incorrect recharge through paytm, freecharge, mobikwik or even Jio’s official website then you should forget the refund process because in that case, you can’t get your refund in any way but If you have made the recharge using jio pos plus app then you can get your refund back in your wallet easily.
Note: If you have made your jio recharge through Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, MyJio app, jio official website or any other recharge portal then you can contact your respective recharge portals. Only they can help you. This article is for users who have recharged jio sim using jio retailer app i.e. jio pos app.
Requirement For Jio Recharge Reversal :
1) Jio Pos plus app
2) Transaction ID or ORN No. of the incorrect mobile recharge make. Take a look at the image below. You will also find this transaction or ORN no. on jio customer’s mobile number under after successful recharge message.
3) An Internet connection and a little bit of knowledge. 😀
Now, we are going to share the step by step process to get the wrong mobile recharge amount back in your wallet.
Jio Wrong Recharge Reversal Process :
1) Open Jio pos plus app new version
2) Login to your account
3) Click on “Menu” > “Jio Other Sales”
4) Click on “Recharge Reversal”
5) On the next page, you will see this form.
6) Enter customer’s details :
- Order reference number (ORN) i.e. transaction ID.
- Customer mobile number or customer ID
7) Click on “Submit”
8) Wait for seconds and a new page will open. Now, you will see a table with your order no., mobile number, amount, reason, date of recharge and status.
9) Click on the select box under the “Reason” column and click on “Incorrect Amount”
10) Click on “Send OTP”
11) An OTP will be sent on a customer’s wrong mobile recharge recharged number.
12) Enter the OTP and click on “Submit”
13) Your wrong recharge refund request will be registered and you will get your reverse transaction ID.
That’s it. You will get the recharge amount credited in your jio pos plus wallet within 24 hours.
Suggested Posts :-
- How to recharge or bills payment using pos plus app
- How to become Jio retailer
- All APK version of jio plus app
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q1- Can Jio recharge be reversed?
If you have recharged your mobile number yourself i.e. using Paytm, Myjio app etc then you recharge can’t be reversed but if you have recharged your number through jio retailer then you can ask the retailer about the refund process.
Q2- How can I get my money back from wrong recharge?
You won’t get any money back but still, you can call the jio customer care with your transaction ID and details and request them for refund.
Q3- What if I recharged Jio twice?
If you have accidentally recharge your jio number twice then the second recharge plan will go in queue and activate automatically once you previous recharge plan’s validity is over.
Q4- How can I change my current Jio plan to another Jio plan?
You can’t change it. If you recharge your mobile number again then the second recharge plan will go in queue and activate automatically once you previous recharge plan’s validity is over.
Q6- Can Jio recharge be transferred to another phone?
No. it is not possible.
Q7- Can a recharge be Cancelled?
No. Recharge can’t be cancelled.
Wrapping Up :
We have shared every single detail about Jio wrong recharge reversal process and how to get the refund of wrong mobile recharge. If you face any kind of issues then feel free to comment below. We will help you as soon as possible.
How much refundable minimum balance on jio recharge?
can i reverse recharge 10rs in jio?